News

Katey Denno's Holiday Wish List Day 5 :: RMS

Posted by Heather Hamilton on December 06, 2013 33 Comments

Just because the weather is drab, doesn't mean our skin has to be! Who doesn't love a youthful glow all year 'round? Katey's pick for day 5 of her Holiday Wish List is RMS Living Luminizer, an ultra sheer, glowing luminizer, with a translucent satin-pearl finish. "This product gives skin the most natural glow with good-for-you makeup." says, Katey.

RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. The RMS Beauty line is about supporting your natural beauty and long-term health. It's about reviving your youthful glow and letting that shine through, rather than covering and concealing with layers of chemicals. The RMS Beauty line works. It's as simple as that.

To win RMS Living Luminizer follow the directions below and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what's on Katey's Holiday Wishlist Day 6 and to see if you have won the luminizer! The winner of the Kjaer Weis Eye Shadows is Robin! Congratulations, Robin! Please watch your inbox for a message from us.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments (33 Comments)

My go to will forever be rms un cover up in 22!

Posted by Karina on December 07, 2013

Cleanser!

Posted by Dee on December 07, 2013

Foundation and blush, but I also need a good face oil underneath.

Posted by Aileen on December 07, 2013

Love RMS

Posted by Melanie on December 06, 2013

Seabuckthorn Seed Oil is my go to night time moisturizer! It leaves m skin glowing in the morning.

Posted by Crystal on December 06, 2013

I use rms solar eyeshadow and bruiti bronzer for a glow!

Posted by Jill on December 06, 2013

My go-to-product for a fresh face is Eminence clear skin probiotic masque!

Posted by Julie P. on December 06, 2013

A face oil (loving YÜLI’s M.E. Skin Fuel), sunscreen (Consonant the Perfect Sunscreen), and a bit of blush for a healthy flush (Kjaer Weis Suntouched!)

Posted by Jade on December 06, 2013

Tinted moisturizer, cream blush and illuminator!

Posted by Teresa on December 06, 2013

my go to for a fresh face is cold water and toner! an instant face lift and brightener!

Posted by sue d. on December 06, 2013

i love this products. its been on my wishlist forever!

Posted by sue d. on December 06, 2013

I like to layer an oil and a balm in the winter for deep and long-lasting moisture.

Posted by Katherine on December 06, 2013

I am in love with s.w. Basic cream. I always use it after a shower, it makes my face feel so soft.!

Posted by Danielke on December 06, 2013

I love RMS smile blush. It looks and feels amazing. I also love Intelligent Nutrients lip balm!

Posted by Diana on December 06, 2013

With my everyday makeup I always aim for natural & fresh-faced – my number one product would have to be my rms uncover up! It just gives you a flawless base (with a mineral foundation) that doesn’t cake or flake like other concealers, so it doesn’t look like you are wearing makeup at all! I also dab a little on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up!

Posted by Kelsey Price on December 06, 2013

A daily oil cleanser, toner, and moisturizer! All organic of course! :)

Posted by Ashley on December 06, 2013

I love RMS! I haven’t tried the luminizer though. =)

Posted by Jenny on December 06, 2013

Definitely RMS Beauty Oil & Argan Oil from Mountain Rose Herbs! :)

Posted by Tara Mackey on December 06, 2013

This is truly the best Luminizer on the market – LOVE it!!

Posted by Sarah Walker // The Curated House on December 06, 2013

I use a wonderful all natural organic wildcrafted facial serum by Harmony Herbals. The mixture of jojoba oil and essential oils makes my skin feel and look nourished. It also calms and helps with acne. I have very oily skin and this really helps to balance out my oil production! http://harmonyherbals.net/blog/shop/balancing-herbal-facial-serum/

Posted by Marguerite on December 06, 2013

I have very sensitive skin so my no-fail go to product for my face is organic, virgin coconut oil – great natural moisturizer!

Posted by Wiggy on December 06, 2013

Vapour organics soft focus foundation and some blush! :)

Posted by Christina Marinucci on December 06, 2013

my absolute must have are facial oils – May Lindstrom’s Youth Dew and La Bella Figura Barbary Fig Seed oil.

Posted by Chrystabel on December 06, 2013

A thermal water spray – a quick spritz and I feel fresh and hydrated.

Posted by Kate on December 06, 2013

To keep my face looking fresh I need moisturizer and my eye-curler. Parched skin makes me look like a mess and curled eyelashes helps open my eyes.

Posted by Brenda on December 06, 2013