Grow with us!
Zoe Organics is about empowerment. Our vision is to be on the forefront of a movement to change conventional lifestyles, and make non-toxic, clean living accessible to everyone. We believe in supporting women through all stages of life, that everyone should have access to quality, organic products, and that every decision matters throughout the entire production process.
We are looking for quality people who share our passion and vision, who want to grow with us as we look forward to the exciting future of our brand.
The role of the Fulfillment Associate is to provide prompt, complete and accurate service to our customers in the area of order fulfillment under the direction of the Logistics Manager. Maximizing efficiency and productivity throughout the order fulfillment process is key to the success of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, label and deliver to mail carrier all outgoing orders as outlined in the
Shipping Procedure Manualin an organized and efficient manner.
- Fulfill orders from web customers as well as assisting with wholesale order fulfillment, as needed.
- Process sample requests, employee orders and any other shipping requests approved by management.
- Product should be packed in a manner that represents and communicates the aesthetic and premium quality of the Zoe Organics brand to the recipient, as outlined in the
Shipping Procedure Manual.
- Keep all shipping and packaging materials well stocked and leave the shipping area tidy at the end of each shift.
- Notify Logistics Manager of any shipping supplies or materials that need to be reordered within a reasonable timeframe.
- Transport completed USPS packages and
End of Dayform to the Post Office by 3:45pm on business days.
- Deliver UPS packages to designated drop off by 2:30pm on business days.
- May be asked to assist in preparing and packing pallets for shipment, including scheduling pick-up and delivery by freight carrier and delivering BOLs to appropriate parties.
- Assist in completing EDI documents for wholesale orders, as needed.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and stand, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Other duties as required by manager.
This is a part-time position, with the opportunity for additional hours and advancement for the right candidate. Competitive pay based on experience. Zoe Organics is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply by sending an email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.