Grow with us!
Zoe Organics is about empowerment. Our vision is to be on the forefront of a movement to change conventional lifestyles, and make non-toxic, clean living accessible to everyone. We believe in supporting women through all stages of life, that everyone should have access to quality, organic products, and that every decision matters throughout the entire production process.
We are looking for quality people who share our passion and vision, who want to grow with us as we look forward to the exciting future of our brand.
Seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. The successful candidate will be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. This role requires an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector, and the ability to follow our brand style guide effectively. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal graphic designer will be able to hit the ground running. Applicants with experience in print and packaging design will be given prime consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create visual aspects of all retail and marketing materials, including packaging, print materials, website, social media, email marketing, industry events, retail and POS displays, value-added content, etc.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary to create the design piece.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Manage multiple deadlines simultaneously; ensure the budget and timeline of all projects are met.
- Work with the CEO and Marketing Manager to translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies, as well as to discuss upcoming projects, events and marketing collateral needed to ensure the success of each campaign.
- Produce in-house documents for internal use or the Sales team as needed.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Numbers, Keynote.
- Understanding of marketing, web design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and social media.
- Good team player with strong sense of self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- A strong eye for visual composition; attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Photography skills a plus.
This is a remote, contract position. Must have own computer and Adobe Creative Suite. Compensation based upon skills and experience. Zoe Organics is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply by sending an email with resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.