Grow with us!
Zoe Organics is about empowerment. Our vision is to be on the forefront of a movement to change conventional lifestyles, and make non-toxic, clean living accessible to everyone. We believe in supporting women through all stages of life, that everyone should have access to quality, organic products, and that every decision matters throughout the entire production process.
We are looking for quality people who share our passion and vision, who want to grow with us as we look forward to the exciting future of our brand.
The role of the Production Assistant is to assist in setup, filling, labeling and packing product, as well as cleaning and inspection, under the direction of the Production Manager. Maximizing efficiency and productivity throughout the production process as well as attention to detail are key to the success of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean, sterilize and set-up production space and equipment according to the daily
- Unpack, inspect and sterilize containers and components for production run.
- Assist in filling product by hand or using filling machines under supervision of the Production Manager.
- Inspect and label filled product that meets the standards of the aesthetic and premium quality of the Zoe Organics brand.
- Pack finished product into case packs, label case packs and place in finished inventory.
- Provide weekly detailed finished product inventory report to Production Manager, or as needed.
- Notify Production Manager of any production supplies or materials that need to be reordered within a reasonable timeframe.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- May be asked to assist with pulling and packing finished product for customer order fulfillment under the direction of the Logistics Manager.
- Other duties as required by Production Manager.
This is a part-time position, with the opportunity for additional hours and advancement for the right candidate. Competitive pay based on experience. Zoe Organics is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply by sending an email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.